33 Spaces of pure analog power. A full 3-oscillator synthesizer just like the Box22 with a
Moog-style Q960 sequencer added.
The sonic posibilites with this system are endless.
Capable of accepting MIDI and pitch/gate signals from a MIDI keyboard or computer.
Can accept and process external signals from a guitar or microphone.
A dual and single blank panel offer expansion options such as a 4th oscillator or another filter,
or to add a Q172 Quantizer Aid for MIDI output capability.
Power components and patch cables included.
3) QCB11 Box11 Cabinet, with 11 Spaces and internal power harness
1) QCB11-SA-W Sides, Angled, Walnut for Box11, pair
2) QCB11-SS-W Sides, Straight, Walnut for Box11, pair
1) QCB11-LB L-Brackets for Box11, pair
2) QCB11-PL Stacking Plates for Box11, pair
See the many ways Box11 cabinets can be configured.
3) QPS4 Power Supply for one Box11 (110/220VAC)
1) Q104 MIDI Interface
1) Q105 Slew Limiter
3) Q106 Oscillator (VCO)
1) Q107 Filter (VCF)
2) Q108 Amplifier (VCA)
2) Q109 Envelope Generator
1) Q110 Noise Source
1) Q112 Mixer 4-Channel
1) Q116 Ring Modulator
1) Q117 Sample and Hold
1) Q118 Instrument Interface
1) Q125 Signal Processor
1) Q131 Blank Single Panel
1) Q132 Blank-Double
1) Q171 Quantizer Bank
1) Q960 Moog-Style Sequencer
1) Q962 Sequential Switch
18) QP4MM-12 Patch Cable, 1/4" Plugs, 12"
10) QP4MM-24 Patch Cable, 1/4" Plugs, 24"
6) QP4MM-36 Patch Cable, 1/4" Plugs, 36"
View the module map showing placement of each module in the system.
Download the SynthInvent file for this system (Right-click on this link and select Save).
Then use SynthInvent to view it or to customize it.
Get a shipping and lead-time quotation
Dimensions and Weight
25-3/4"w x 15"d x 30"h, 45 pounds
3 boxes: 26" x 12" x 12", 18 pounds
This system has 3 blank spaces where you can install other modules.
Consider these options:
Q172 Quantizer Aid
Add the Q172 Quantizer Aid to produce MIDI output from the sequencer.
Q150 Ladder Filter
Add the Q150 Ladder Filter for additional filtering possibilities and that Moog punch.
Calibrated Range Switches
Increase range switching accuracy on your Q106 oscillators from 1% to .1% by adding a Q106CRS to each.
This is helpful for fast accurate range switching in real-time without a need to fine tune.
Add a matching QKB15S 5-Octave Studio Keyboard to complete your system.
Copyright (c) Synthesizers.com